We would like to notify all the incorporated companies and the general public that we will be implementing ‘work from home’ protocol with immediate effect in keeping with the official notification of 72 hours zoning protocol by the Prime Minister’s Office w.e.f 17/01/2022. In this regard, all the incorporated companies and the public are hereby notified that the services of Office of the Registrar of Companies can be availed online via, Online Registry system(www.cra.gov.bt), email/phone call until the 72 hours zoning/black-out is lifted. The companies can submit the scanned copies of any documents for statutory filing within deadlines and shall retain the original documents for further submission to the office when we notify resumption of office.
Please reach out to the following official for any queries related to services of the division.
|1. Corporate Advisory|
2. Statutory and Compliance approvals
3. Corporate Actions (Issuance of securities, M&A,
|1. Creation, Modification and Satisfaction of Charges|
2. Filing of Consent Form
3. Alteration of Article of Incorporation via
www.cra.gov.bt or email, Share Transfer.
4. Online Incorporation (www.cra.gov.bt)
|1. Online Incorporation (www.cra.gov.bt)|
2. Migration of Companies bio-data (www.cra.gov.bt)
3. Issues related to Single Window Online Registry System.