Announcement Date: 06/04/2022
We would like to notify all the companies and general public that we will be implementing partial ‘work from home’ protocol with immediate effect owing to 2 officers testing positive within Office Premises on April 5, 2022. In this regard, all concerned are hereby encouraged to avail the services of Office of the Registrar of Companies online via Corporate Registry system (www.cra.gov.bt), email/phone call until the positive cases have recovered fully. For every urgent in-person consultation, you may call 02-325637/02-325062 during office hours to make appointments. The companies can drop your documents at the front door drop-box or email scanned copies for statutory filing documents within deadlines and send the hardcopy by post.
Please reach out to the officials for any queries related to services of the Office using contacts listed below:
|Sl. #||Name||Service||Mobile #|
|1. Corporate Advisory|
2. Statutory and Compliance approvals via emails
3. Corporate Actions (Issuance of securities, M&A, Winding-up)
Mr.Tenzin Drakpa, (ARoC).
|1. Creation, Modification and Satisfaction of Charges|
2. Filing of Consent Form
3. Alteration of Article of Incorporation via
www.cra.gov.bt or email, Share Transfer.
4. Online Incorporation (www.cra.gov.bt)
|1. Advisory on Online Incorporation (www.cra.gov.bt)|
2. Virtual Migration of existing Companies bio-Data
3. Issues related to Single Window Online Registry System. (www.cra.gov.bt)
BY REGISTRAR OF COMPANIES